I’ve been working super hard recently, though not blogging about it, and meanwhile a lot of people have been asking me what I want for the holiday season.
Thus I’m taking a massive departure from the normal, professional tone of this blog and publishing a list of the holiday presents that would just bowl me over with joy. If you know and love me, feel free to buy any item from this list – or multiple ones if you know and love me that much.
If you don’t, then don’t worry about it! I’ll be back soon with real content that will hopefully be both pithy and edifying.
This is roughly in order of how strongly I desire the item in question.
- New pair of high-quality in-ear headphones with a microphone (iPhone compatible)
- Nest Thermostat
- Jawbone Up
- His & his iPhone 5s
- An awesome new logo from the amazing Jose that looks like She but says “Josh Symonds”
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition for the iPad
- Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii
- A new day of the week
- Punch Quest for the iPhone
- “Save Yourself, Mammal!” t-shirt
- “Tech Support Flowchart” t-shirt
- Bag of Holding
- Darth Vader USB Stick